NRS 388.122 "Bullying" defined.
1. “Bullying” means written, verbal or electronic expressions or physical acts or gestures, or any combination thereof, that are directed at a person or group of persons, or a single severe and willful act or expression that is directed at a person or group of persons, and:
(a) Have the effect of:
(1) Physically harming a person or damaging the property of a person; or
(2) Placing a person in reasonable fear of physical harm to the person or damage to the property of the person;
(b) Interfere with the rights of a person by:
(1) Creating an intimidating or hostile educational environment for the person; or
(2) Substantially interfering with the academic performance of a pupil or the ability of the person to participate in or benefit from services, activities or privileges provided by a school; or
(c) Are acts or conduct described in paragraph (a) or (b) and are based upon the:
(1) Actual or perceived race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability of a person, sex or any other distinguishing characteristic or background of a person; or
(2) Association of a person with another person having one or more of those actual or perceived characteristics.
2. The term includes, without limitation:
(a) Repeated or pervasive taunting, name-calling, belittling, mocking or use of put-downs or demeaning humor regarding the actual or perceived race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability of a person, sex or any other distinguishing characteristic or background of a person;
(b) Behavior that is intended to harm another person by damaging or manipulating his or her relationships with others by conduct that includes, without limitation, spreading false rumors;
(c) Repeated or pervasive nonverbal threats or intimidation such as the use of aggressive, menacing or disrespectful gestures;
(d) Threats of harm to a person, to his or her possessions or to other persons, whether such threats are transmitted verbally, electronically or in writing;
(e) Blackmail, extortion or demands for protection money or involuntary loans or donations;
(f) Blocking access to any property or facility of a school;
(g) Stalking; and
(h) Physically harmful contact with or injury to another person or his or her property.
(Added to NRS by 2009, 687; A 2011, 2245; 2013, 1655, 2138; 2015, 411)
NRS 388.123 "Cyber-bullying" defined.
“Cyber-bullying” defined. “Cyber-bullying” means bullying through the use of electronic communication. The term includes the use of electronic communication to transmit or distribute a sexual image of a minor. As used in this section, “sexual image” has the meaning ascribed to it in NRS 200.737.
NRS 388.124 "Electronic communication" defined.
"Electronic communication" means the communication of any written, verbal or pictorial information through the use of an electronic device, including, without limitation, a telephone, a cellular phone, a computer or any similar means of communication.