NRS 388.122 "Bullying" defined.
"Bullying" means a willful act which is written, verbal or physical, or a course of conduct on the part of one or more persons which is not authorized by law and which exposes a person repeatedly and over time to one or more negative actions which is highly offensive to a reasonable person and:
- Is intended to cause or actually causes the person to suffer harm or serious emotional distress;
- Exploits an imbalance in power between the person engaging in the act or conduct and the person who is the subject of the act or conduct;
- Poses a threat of immediate harm or actually inflicts harm to another person or to the property of another person;
- Places the person in reasonable fear of harm or serious emotional distress; or
- Creates an environment which is hostile to a pupil by interfering with the education of the pupil.
NRS 388.123 "Cyber-bullying" defined.
"Cyber-bullying" means bullying through the use of electronic communication. The term includes the use of electronic communication to transmit or distribute a sexual image of a minor. As used in this section, "sexual image" has the meaning ascribed to it in NRS 200.737.
NRS 388.124 "Electronic communication" defined.
"Electronic communication" means the communication of any written, verbal or pictorial information through the use of an electronic device, including, without limitation, a telephone, a cellular phone, a computer or any similar means of communication.